Lancaster Co., PA Rivers and Streams (6)
1737 Jan 9: Robert Warburton warrants tract (E-9) of 177 acres spanning
Black Creek, a southern branch of Muddy Creek.
1737 Sep 21: William Morris warrants 231 acres just west
of Robert Warburton.
1738 Jun 15: John Musselman (husband of Anna Good (GC1)),
Jacob Good (GC2) and Christian Good (GC3)
each warrant land along Muddy Creek near what eventually will become
Good Family Land by 1764 (1 p20)
Anna (GC1), Jacob (GC2), Christian (GC3)
1768 Jan 21: William Morris patents and subdivides the
Warburton land (E-9).
1768 Aug 12: Henry Good (GC8) buys 59.5 acres of (E-9).
1787 Mar 29: Henry Good (GC8) buys another 55 acres of (E-9).