1. Jane Evans Best and Howard C. Francis, "Six Good Families of Early Lancaster County, Pennsylvania" in Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage, Vol. XII, No. 3 (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 1989 Jul), p11-28. Also localhost/family/peo.../1989/6Goods/hs.html (2014 Jun 24). Jacob Good (GA), Hans Heinrich Guth (GB), [an error occurred while processing this directive], Peter Good (GD), Robert Good (GE), Steffan Good (GF), Lancaster Co., PA.
Peter Good GC224, Rosina Weiser, p21.
2. "Re: Jacob Good Estate: Sons Abraham, Martin, Peter to Jeremiah Kyle" in Burnt Deed Book 36 (County Clerk, Rockingham Co., VA, 1812 Aug 4), 145-149. Also www.dgatx.com/family...JGEst-PA-AMP/hs.html (2008 Nov 3). Also Library of Virginia, Local Government Collection, microfilm roll #112, pp 145-149.
3. Jane Evans Best, "Errata and Addenda: Six Good Families of Early Lancaster County, Pennsylvania in Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage, July, 1989" (On file at Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 1989 Sep 29). Also localhost/family/peo...89/6G-Errata/hs.html.
4. "Rosina (Weis) Good/Guth," www.findagrave.com/c...ge=gr&GRid=104435967 (Find A Grave; accessed 2013 Aug 31). [an error occurred while processing this directive].
5. "Peter Good/Guth," www.findagrave.com/c...ge=gr&GRid=104435598 (Find A Grave; accessed 2013 Aug 31). Peter Good (GC224).
6. Records of the Allegheny Lutheran Church in Mohnton, Berks Co., PA.
7. Re: Peter Good Estate Release in Deed Book Q-9
(Lancaster Co., PA, 1865 Feb 25), p198. Peter Good (GC224).