1. Jane Evans Best and Howard C. Francis, "Six Good Families of Early Lancaster County, Pennsylvania" in Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage, Vol. XII, No. 3 (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 1989 Jul), p11-28. Also localhost/family/peo.../1989/6Goods/hs.html (2014 Jun 24). Jacob Good (GA), Hans Heinrich Guth (GB), [an error occurred while processing this directive], Peter Good (GD), Robert Good (GE), Steffan Good (GF), Lancaster Co., PA. Daniel is GC228, p21.
2. Carter V. Good and Gene Ann Good Cordes, The Good Bishop Daniel and Deacon Dan in the Shenandoah Valley: Good Family in Rockingham County, Virginia. (Cincinnati, Ohio: Carter V. Good and Gene Ann Good Cordes, 1986 (2nd ed. 1993) On file Eastern Mennonite University Library, 2007). Selected pages www.dgatx.com/family...ubs/1986/GBD/hs.html (2007 Oct 26).
3. Deed Book 55 (Courthouse, Harrisonburg: Rockingham Co., VA), pp 484-485. These pages also at www.dgatx.com/family...s/1850/08-10/hs.html. Deed from Jacob Good and wife Christina to John and Peter Paulsel, 1850 Aug 10.
4. Ginny Traycik, "The Phyllis Fulk Collection," localhost/family/peo...sfulkcollection.html (2007 Aug 10).
5. Velma June Good Hulvey, The William Good Family: Tracing this Good family from Hasli Valley, Switzerland to the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, Rev. ed. (Harrisonburg, VA: June G. Hulvey, 1996).
6. [an error occurred while processing this directive]
7. Burnt Deed Book 23 (Courthouse, Harrisonburg: Rockingham Co., VA), pp 439-440. These pages also at www.dgatx.com/family...s/1850/08-19/hs.html. Deed from Jacob Good and his wife Christina to Henry Good, 1850 Aug 19.
8. Pete Burkholder, "Re: Jacob's mill in VA...?," Email from Sheldon Burkholder to Donald I Good, 2007 Aug 22. Discoveries in EMU library re: [an error occurred while processing this directive] and relatives in VA. This email cites (5).
9. Family Register, Family Bible of Marilyn Good Brown (On file, Eastern Mennonite University Library, copied 2007). Also www.dgatx.com/family...pubs/19xx/FB/hs.html (2008 Feb 15).