1. [an error occurred while processing this directive]
2. "Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at New York, New York, 1820-1897" in Records of the U. S. Customs Service, Microfilm Publication M237-393, List 949 (US National Archives). Also localhost/family/peo...874/J-Stucky/hs.html. Immigration of Jacob Stucky.
3. P. P. Wedel, A short history of the Swiss Mennonites (Schweizer-Mennoniten): who migrated from Wolhynien, Russia to America and settled in Kansas in 1874, trans. Mr. and Mrs. Benj. B. J. Goering (North Newton, KS: Mennonite Press, Inc., 1960; Original German, 1929). Excerpts www.dgatx.com/family...pubs/1960/SM/hs.html (2009 Dec 12).
4. "The Brethren in Kansas" in Herald of Truth, Vol. XII, No. 1 (Mennonite Church of North America, 1875 Jan), p10. Also localhost/family/peo...pubs/1875/01/hs.html (2009 Dec 15). Burial of Hopefield Children, 1874.
5. "Re: Measles among Mennonite families in Peabody" in Marion County Record? (Marion, KS: 1874 Oct 3). Also localhost/family/peo...s/1874/10-03/hs.html. Hopefield Children.
6. Laurence Horst, "The First Half Century of the Catlin Church, Peabody, Kansas" in Mennonite Historical Bulletin, Vol. VI, No. 4 (Goshen, IN: Historical and Research Committee of the Mennonite General Conference, 1945 December), p3. Also www.dgatx.com/family...s/1945/12-CC/hs.html (2009 Mar 4).
7. [an error occurred while processing this directive]
8. Donald I Good, "Early Burials at Prairie Lawn" (17 photos, 2011 May 31). Also www.dgatx.com/family...s/2011/05-31/hs.html. Prairie Lawn Cemetery.
9. [an error occurred while processing this directive]
10. [an error occurred while processing this directive]