1. William Woys Weaver, "Johann Anton Weber and his Family: Swiss Colonists" in Mennonite Research Journal, Vol. XIV, No. 1 (1973 Jan).
2. William Woys Weaver, "The Estate Papers of Johann Anton Weber" in Mennonite Research Journal, Vol. XIV, No. ? (1973 Apr).
3. William Woys Weaver, "The Basel Bible of Georg Weber" in Mennonite Research Journal, Vol. XVII, No. 1 (1976 Jan). Georg Weber.
4. Jane Evans Best and Howard C. Francis, "Six Good Families of Early Lancaster County, Pennsylvania" in Pennsylvania Mennonite Heritage, Vol. XII, No. 3 (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 1989 Jul), p11-28. Also localhost/family/peo.../1989/6Goods/hs.html (2014 Jun 24). Jacob Good (GA), Hans Heinrich Guth (GB), [an error occurred while processing this directive], Peter Good (GD), Robert Good (GE), Steffan Good (GF), Lancaster Co., PA.
5. Jane Evans Best, "Swiss Origins of Groff, Hess, Weber, Landis, and Oberholtzer Families" in Pennsylvania Mennonite History, Vol. XIII, No. 2 (Lancaster, PA: Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society, 1990 Apr).
6. William Woys Weaver, "Weizenthal" and the Early Architecture of Neu-Strasburge: Swiss Plantations in the Province of Pennsylvania (Master's Thesis, The University of Virginia, 1969 Jan).